Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cabelas Alaknak Tent For Sale

45mhr Winds Take Toal On Alaskan Guide Tent - YouTube
I just picked up one of these new at a garage sale for 20.00 "my lucky day". 0:48 CABELAS alaknak tent in the rain by burbotooster 3,427 views; 6:23 Winterizing our Cabelas Bighorn II Tent by earthwayexperience 11,379 views ... View Video

Tent Camping With Wood Stove - YouTube
Camping at Lake Meachem in upstate, NY. We're in a Cabelas Bighorn II outfitter tent with a cylinder stove. ... View Video

Cabela's Open Carry Conundrum - YouTube
An odd incident that happened to me while "open carrying" a firearm at Cabela's in Hazelwood Missouri. When taking an unloaded firearm (unloaded prior to entering the store for safety) into check the fit of a holster that was for sale there, I have had issues with the door greeters ...

Cabela's Ultimate Alaknak™ Tent










When in need of a tent for a hunting trip or family and friend gatherings, Cabela's Alaknak™ tent with the outfitter tent design is the perfect hunting and family tent. So whether you are out with family and friends hunting or just enjoying a stay in the great outdoors, the Alaknak™ weather resistant tent provides every camper with ultimate protection from outside elements. This multiple feature spaciously designed tent provides guests with multi-panel windows, air vents, and an optional vestibule to store any outdoor equipment for a clutter free environment. Flame resistant material that is NASA inspired, air vents, and a zip floor panel in order to accommodate a wood stove. Renting out space at a park or campground can be expensive and limited. Bring a Cabela's entertainment tent for your next friend and family gathering for a more portable way to entertain. Find more tent options at Cabelas.com, and remember to get out of that tent and go explore the great outdoors which is right at your "doorstep."


View Video

Four Wheel Pop-up Camper: Hawk Model - A Guide To Camping ...
I like to be warm & toasty (even in a blizzard) & watch movies at night in my deluxe Alaknak Outfitter tent from Cabelas.

My ALPS Mountaineering Taurus Two-Person Outfitter Tent in Oak Grove Park










This is my campsite in Oak Grove Park, located in Hudson Ohio..

I am using my ALPS Mountaineering Taurus Outfitter Tent. Excellent tent let me tell you. It really holds up to the winter weather here in northeast Ohio. Keeps me dry and holds up to snow and winds.

This is one of the BEST tents I've ever owned thus far. I would highly recommend this tent. :)


Throw another log on the fire & drink some hot chocolatedeluxe camping experience. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment